Saturday, 30th November 2019, 8.15 pm
Reformed Church of Ins
Sunday, 1st December 2019, 5.00 pm
Aula der Deutschsprachige Orientierungsschule
Avenue Général-Guisan 61a in Fribourg
Nils Perrot, trumpet
- 2004-2008, Professional trumpet studies at the Haute Ecole de Musique de Lausanne under the direction of Gabriele Cassone, Marc Ullrich and since 2006 under the direction of Olivier Antony Theurillat
- 2008, Teaching qualification for the trumpet under the direction of Olivier Theurillat at the HEM de Lausanne
- 2008, High studies certificate for wind orchestras conducting under the direction of Pascal Favre at the Conservatoire de Lausanne
- 2009, Studies at the Royal Academy of Music of London under the direction of Rod Franks, Mark David, James Watson and Robert Farley
- 2011-2012, Training in the domain of Médecine des Arts©, Montauban (France)
- 2004-2007, Conductor of the Fanfare Ouvrière de Bienne
- Since 2005, Trumpet teacher in several schools of music in the canton of Vaud and conductor of the Harmonie l'Avenir of Yverdon-les-Bains
- 2006-2011, Musical manager of the "Camp du Nord-Vaudois-Broye"
- 2009-2013, Conductor of the Brass-Band Fanfare du Jorat
- Since 2011, Trumpet teacher at the conservatory of Fribourg
- Since 2013, Educational manager of the school of music of the "Avenir d'Yverdon-les-Bains"
- Guest teacher in several musical camps such the AFJM, the SCMV, the CMNB, ...
- Personal Website