Gala concerts - WORLD PREMIERE
Saturday, 2nd May 2020, 8.15 pm
Reformed Church of Ins
Sunday, 10th May 2020, 5.30 pm
Aula of the St Michael College, Fribourg
Premiere by Pierre-Etienne Sagnol
Aline de Alcântara, trombone
- Since 2012, Trombone studies (Master of Interpretation Concert) under the direction of Jacques Mauger at the High School for Music of Lausanne-Fribourg
- 2004, 2. Posaune player of the Experimental Orchestra of the State University of São Carlos
- Since 2007, Trombone solo of the Heliópolis Symphony under the batoon of Isaac Karabtchevsky and Zubin Mehta (guest conductor)
- 2009, 4. rank at the Competition of the Berlim’s Academy – Baccarelli Institute
- 2010, semi-Finalist of the 6th Edition of the "Prelude Program – TV Cultura"
- Since 2010, Trombone solo of the Musical “The King and I”
- Since 2011, Trombone solo of the Musical “Evita”
- Since 2013, substitute trombone player of the Symphony Orchestra of Bern and Symphony Orchestra of Bienne
- Participations at several contests and festivals : Music of the Spheres, I & II International Meeting of Brass in Tatuí, FEMUSC in Jaraguá do Sul – SC, Collegium Musicum SCHLOSS POMMERSFELDEN in Pommersfelden (Germany), Artenetra in Celles sur Belle (France), ...